$11,000 for the first year - for their 2nd year $9,00
Two students or more $10,000 - for their 2nd year $9,000
Each student will need to provide their own insurance.
New Government regulations state that all International Students must be living with a parent while at school in New Zealand.
If you wish to enroll please contact the office on 09 8367460.There are limited places and you need to be quick. If you areinterested in coming to Summerland in 2010, register your interest atthe email address below.Please email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on avaliablity of placings.
• Student Enrolment Form
• Copy of Passport Title Page
• Copy of Visitors Visa or Student Visa/Permit
• Passport sized photograph of student
• Verification of Travel, Fee Protection and Medical Insurance or completed Insurance ApplicationEnrolment Application Procedure
• Upon arrival in New Zealand, the International Student’s parent/s[for Individual enrolment] or agent completes the Student EnrolmentForm
• An appointment is made with the Principal to submit the application for acceptance
• Once the application has been approved and payment of fees is made, areceipt is issued with a letter to the Immigration Department for theprocessing of a Student VisaConditions of Acceptance
• Summerland Primary School accepts International Student from Year 0 to Year 6.
• All International Students must be living with a parent at the timeof enrolment and continue to live with a parent for the duration oftheir enrolment period [except in the case of Group Students]
• International Students will only be accepted if there is sufficientspace available for International Students, at the relevant year level,in the school.
• All International Students attending Summerland Primary School musthave Travel, Fee Protection and Medical Insurance cover for theduration of their enrolment period.
Code of PracticeSummerland Primary School has agreed to observe and abide by the Codeof Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students publishedby the Minister of Education.
Copies of the Code are available on request from this institution orfrom the New Zealand Ministry of Education website athttp://www.minedu.govt.nz/goto/internationalFull details of visa and permit requirements, rights to employment inNew Zealand while studying, and reporting requirements are availablethrough the New Zealand Immigration Service, and can be viewed on thewebsite http://www.immigration.govt.nz